Alsusuti Aboriginal Crisis Counselling Services
Just like counseling services in an office or clinic, we must be able to have a quiet therapeutic environment.
In order for this to be successful we need your cooperation in the following areas;
- T.V, Radio, CB, Cellphone, House phone, and any other electronic devices must be turned off for the session.
- Clients should ensure any Elders in the home are tended to prior to appointment so that they are safe and comfortable alone for an hour.
- No visitors during the session, a do not disturb sign will be posted on doorknob.
- please ensure all pets are tended and put away in a separate room during session.
- No smoking tobacco during session.
- No drinking or drug use prior to home therapy session.
We understand and respect we are coming into your environment, and although we cannot always control circumstances, it is your responsibility to ensure that you create a safe therapeutic environment for your counseling sessions to be successful.